Monday, April 11, 2011

Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory, Glory…

This is how I greet my 1 ½ year old in the morning, and then we proceed into other praise and worship as we get milk and breakfast. I cannot wait for the day that she sings-a-long, but she does dance. I do think it is amazing how I grew up singing children’s praise and worship, but not until now do I know the true meaning of these songs. These songs will one day teach Victorie she should arise with Him, praising Him for His Glory and that each day she should “rejoice and be glad in it, because she’s in the Lord’s army!” Psalm 119:24

Here is a BLOG that I just love. There are so many resources for parents to use. Go explore!!! Share any of your favorite resources too.

http://ministry-to-children.com/music/

2 comments:

  1. hey girl this is great!! :) I actually started working on my new post mission yesterday for a bit too, watching 3 toddlers is just a LITTLE more time consuming than typing allows lol. So glad your sharing your passion!
    *Keri*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah... http://www.childrendesiringgod.org/

    ReplyDelete